Avengers

by - 12:21 AM

YEAAAAHHH i finished my assignments for now!!!!! Although I did really crap for chem and I'm not too sure about physics either, I can't help feeling like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My skin has been dying lately as well as my lips, okay that just sounds weird, pft whatever. Pulled an allnighter for the first time in my whole life yesterday (usually I get at least half an hour of sleep at sleepovers haha). 

Surprisingly, I felt completely fine, even more refreshed than usual. No sore eyes, no aching head bahaha. Almost went past the bus stop I was supposed to get off at though cause I decided to take a little nap just in case I died halfway throughout my jap session with Mayumi sensei :) 

Anyway, today at school we celebrated daniel's birthday for tomorrow since it's on a weekend and all :D Haha he got the chopper hat from sunny and elaine bought him a kids bag with a monkey on it since it is his nickname :L If he wears that bag to school from now on, gonna laugh so bad :L Anyways,  happy birthday to you oh short one! 
 Is it weird that somehow i used to remember everything in primary and now I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night? It is so weird, maybe I've used up my memory storage for life bahaha, okay no. 

Went out for dinner with family at sunny bank, had to wait at maccas for half an hour by myself, my family was supposed to meet me there but brother decided to have a shower right before they were planning to leave. Had dinner at this korean place, my dad is obsessed with their kimchi soup haha, it was alright, got quite full though. Wow, i keep forgetting that my new phone can take decent pictures (my old one was so crappy that pictures almost always turned out too dark to be seen). Now I can still take photos whenever I forget my camera :D Which reminds me, need to get USB off elaine & scab photos from semester 1 concert off richie & ask dayadra for the photos from natalie's mascarade party. 

Guys, can you believe my dad has never watched a movie in the cinemas for the past 16 years or since moved from taiwan to new zealand/australia? Persuaded him by telling him he needed a life LOOL and eventually we resorted to the whole 'spend time with us kids before we go uni' thingyo :L Don't think it was the reason why he eventually succumbed, think that was attributed to the kimchi soup which left him in good spirits but ANYWAY, he paid for our family movie tickets & let bro buy milk tea from easy way 8) 

Yep you guessed it, we watched AVENGERS. Pretty intense haha but for some reason I found it too predictable and probably cause it was hyped up so much and all, but overall, it's a pretty good movie. I'm actually surprised he was so nice all of a suddenly, my dad is normally one of those uptight logical people who are very practical ;o You know, he still remembers all the math he did in primary/highschool? Is that normal? o_o LOL he also remembers physics stuff too. First time watching a movie at the cinemas with my family haha. 

Wanted to go have dinner at Mappen actually, but didn't know where it was. Turns out family parked the car right in front of it when they came to meet up with me -facepalm- Oh well, shall go there next time :) 


P.s, this is my 700th post since I started my blog :o gonna be ages before I make it to a thousand though. 

You May Also Like

0 comments