treasure

by - 12:48 AM

I feel bad, procrastinated the whole day and its almost blocks :\ i must get my act together or else I'll probably end up hardcore cramming and having mental breakdowns every night. Every time I think about my marks I feel like a;woeifnaweo but yeah. Anyways, we've been doing titration in chemistry recently :) It's really fun! (except we kept failing at getting the right amount of sodium hydroxide into our beaker, it always turned out too pink when it reacted with the indicator). 

After school I was going to show kaido where Tiffany &Co. was in the city cause he wanted to get his girlfriend something. Richie & I were paying him out cause he didn't know where it was and then ironically 20 minutes later, we ended walking around looking for it cause it turns out I couldn't find it. The old shop moved to queens plaza and I had to call alice to ask for help haha, sadly I didn't even know where queens plaza so we ended up going information centre like bogans. 

Came home, didn't do anything except a bit of jap tutor and then had nandos for dinner and now i'm dying of bloated-ness :\ Ate way too much, stress eating again. I need some motivation omg. Penny CHEN! Okay blogging is so not helping but a;woe I'm so addicted dammit. No Facebook, rarely go on msn so I guess this is the only internet life I have. Seriously need to stop reading everyone else's blogs though, cause I get envious of their lives :L & also it distracts me soooo much. Anyways, goodnight all. Haven't been able to talk to jenwen lately ): Cause she is doing bio, I should be working hard too. I made the most stupid mistake on jap listening test, goodbye subject award.  


媽 對不起,我不是故意要對你發脾氣的,只是這幾天壓力好大然後有敢覺只有我自己在面對,所以很寂寞。謝謝你那麼有耐心的聽我抱怨,讓我發洩情緒,謝謝你叫我不要放棄。雖然我不常說出來,但我真的很感謝你為我的付出,請原諒這個不愛說肉麻話的我。對不起給你多於的煩腦,我到這年紀了因該要學會怎麼自己去克服困難,但我卻把我的痛苦扔到你身上。我真的很希望成積可以好一點,讓你不用去擔心,不用那麼累,但這些會說出來也沒用。重點是要多努力一些。我這幾天好想放氣所有的一切,因為敢覺以經失去了希望,失去了夢想,是你讓我振作起來的。真的很謝謝你。曾經也

有個好朋友對我說:失去了夢想不要難過,再去找個新的不就得了嗎?  
說的也對,我幹嘛每天想讓我難過的事呢?幹麻去在意讓我沒信心的人?我真的要學習去珍惜別人對我的好。 

Anyways, forgot to say that our Japanese student teacher left now ): All the girls were obsessed with him hahahahaha. I was waiting for kaido to cross cause he was talking to Shuhei sensei and then they ended up taking a final photo on his last day. So awkward, I was only girl there :L cause everyone else had left by then :@ Turns out Shuhei sensei added quite a few people on Facebook, damn! If i had Facebook... :L nah i'm not obsessed, I just have a fascination with japanese people hahah, not creepy at all. I should totes go live in japan for a year. 
  
 Goodnight you guys :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments