Chinese school yet again

by - 8:58 PM

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY CINDY CHEN :))
Chinese school again today, I swear I only go there to talk to coco/stephen :L Well sometimes I answer a few questions/ have a 20 minute cramming session with them before the exam but that is about it. Haha will probably end up in the graduating class when i'm like 25 or something. Pft. 


for SOMEBODY who thinks coco is super hot ;))))) its ...  nah just kidding, not gonna say. 

Coco is so pretty :') I know heaps of guys after her hohoho ;) too bad. So funny, sometimes when I go chinese school, she tells me she just shaved her legs and that they're very smooth so she makes me feel them and today she told me to smell her hair. Stephen was like ._." girls are so weird LOLOL, bet he was jealous ;))))) nah jokes. Ah, coco makes chinese school so much more entertaining :') I want to go shopping with her in taiwan :D Haha we were talking about how next year if i get my P plates, we could totally go have lunch after chinese school all the time.  Also, she has her own online boutique &  is learning how to make studded shorts/ her own clothes :D taking sewing lessons. (Y) 

I think it's good when people have hobbies and interests, those who don't give a damn about anything are actually worrying. Well i've noticed most girls tend to like it when people have something they're passionate about. Wow so random, kay. That is all that has been happening in my life. Did some math B this arvo, should really start of physics though. I'm having heaps of trouble with chem damn & physics of course...and english... make that everything. pft.

Must keep going!! only a few more months left :) 

Oyasumi


--------------------------------------------------------------update-----------------------------------------------------------



Dad just came in and dropped off this little envelope :) It was from janice!! She made me a ice-cream keyring out of polymer clay as well as choc-chip cookie earrings + hair clip. 


Thanks so much janice! They're so cute. I haven't seen her in aaaages, should catch up some time. Ah, can't believe I've known her for 10 years already ._. 



You May Also Like

0 comments