New computer screen

by - 7:01 PM


Hello guys, today I stayed at home because my brother was sick and I had a few things to do, aka chem & physics. Sadly, although i spent the majority of my time on chem, with little to no procrastinating, I got barely anything done. I really don't get how people can finish writing their assignments in a day, or even get half of it done in 2 hours. Am I just mentally challenged or something? Cause I usually take a billion years :\ Barely finished my introduction for my Chem EEI. I regret all the time I wasted on the holidays dammit. Argh. Although I seem to give up my time more than others to do work, they seem to be more productive than me. 

So yeah, that aside, my dad randomly bought me a new computer screen (left corner of photo) cause my laptop screen was too small. We originally bought my Mac cause it was on sale & also it was 'portable' for uni so yeah. Pft, that is assuming I even make it into a uni T_T Okay I probably will, but just not into what I want. Apparently Jenni brought japanese eggs and a cake to school for me cause she made some at home but I didn't go to school so I missed out :\ Damn. Why does this always happen to me T_T?? Sorry jenwen ): 

I need some positive energy. I will attempt to reform my personality into that of a optimistic person whenever I blog. So, to begin with: 
PENNY CHEN YOU CAN DO THIS. CHEER UP, WORK HARD, YOU'LL BE FINE. YOU CAN DO THIS. YOU CAN DO THIS. YOU CAN DO THIS. WRITING A SCIENTIFIC ESSAY IS NOT THAT HARD. YOU CAN DO THIS. CORROSION. YES CORROSION. OKAY. SMILE. IF OTHERS CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU. YOU CAN DO THIS. 

I hope that if I do this often, maybe I'll start thinking positively, which will therefore boost my confidence and my motivation to work hard :) Laters for now, going back to chem. 

You May Also Like

0 comments