Semester one concert

by - 4:22 PM


Haha yesterday was our school music concert where all of our string/band/symphony groups had to perform. I was originally going to SLQ after school to study before going there but then got distracted along the way... :L 

Cause it was jen, elaine, becky & I together so we ended up just sitting outside sly scabbing off the free wifi and chatting till jen had to go tutor. Then since we were bored, elaine & I went on bebo to check everyone out again, so hilarious :L

 Then....as you can see we became shameless and started playing around with the photo booth application on my macbook. We just sat there, casually taking photos with my laptop and laughing like retards when we saw the result of the pictures. In some of them, the effects somehow failed and made elaine looked deformed and myself normal-ish -shiftyeyes- 


Kaido came and watched us play cause elaine told him to + we needed to carry out a ultimate plan for something 8) Performed and spent the remaining of the night running around the pac, its so pretty at night!  All of us just went to the grassy area outside the back of the pac and just watched in amusement as my brother stole kaido's stuff over and over, making him run. Also, we took a few jump shots :) 

  elaine's "love" for her five boyfriends, aka one direction ^^" 
The photos below, made my laugh my head off bahahaha. Yeah, don't kill me elaine, i just HAD to, omg :L My pro as camera made me look normal (kinda) and elaine......... LOL I think it was cause my face expression kept changing and the camera couldn't adjust the the affects to my face, so yeah, hence why my face is looking a bit weird also cause i was 'changing my facial expression'. Elaine's face just makes me crack up so bad though :L 

 
 & This, is outside the performing area when we just met up with kaido. Wow he looks like a creepy alien o_o 

You May Also Like

0 comments