Miracle

by - 4:41 PM

This is so sad omg, I am going to sound like a retard yet again but omg!!! I didn't fail english. My english teacher kept going on about how turnitin said I copied heaps of stuff from other websites onto my english assignment (see previous posts) and made it sound like she was going to fail me. I was preparing myself for a C or B-- or something and already feeling hopeless and then I got my marks back. The paper had an A+ penciled on it, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. No, i'm not being modest and it's not like jap either where I always want an A+ and get all sad cause I don't get one. I've never gotten an A+ for english before, like ever and then the teacher goes and gives me one when I least expected it. I'm happy :) Still shocked but happy, it took about 10 seconds of staring at the paper to realise that I hadn't gone blind after all. I know this sounds so annoying and all, but honestly, I really really didn't expect it. I'm not one of those straight A+ students so it's quite an achievement for me. 

Haha came home and cracked open a coconut by myself and had some coconut juice just to celebrate 8) LOL so random, i literally did though, I'm so pro 8) mum was like 'pffft you haven't got enough strength/knife skills' and then I proved her wrong hauehaeuaheuaeh. I must not become complacent though, still lots of work to be done. You might be thinking pft, she doesn't even need to worry cause she got an A- and then A+ for her two assessments, you're wrong. Contrary to beliefs I actually put my life into english, no kidding. Probably cause I like it more than maths so I try harder I guess. Mmhm, can't really say that I'll get anything decent for chemistry though :\ I screwed the ERT soooo bad, Badran is going to be so disappointed in me ): 

Went to library at break to 'study' with sunny, I didn't get much done though cause I was looking for sunny half the time, turns out I walked past her twice ^^" 
stepped out of my comfort zone today though, I went up to him and asked if I could go seek him out in the mornings to ask him chem stuff cause I'm falling behind. I really need to find a way to pick up my marks by heaaaaps. So scary, kinda dreading going in the morning tomorrow, I hate asking questions. It has always been a fear of mine. Haha, oh and i tried the chicken Foccacia for the first time today. 

じゃ また明日皆 :) 



Thank you god, although I've being straying awfully far away, I believe that today's miracle was due to you. I must maintain my faith and keep trusting. 

You May Also Like

0 comments