My dearest Coco

by - 8:20 PM

Hello my dearest procrastinators! 
I slept really late yesterday, at around 2:30am in the morning because I just didn't want it to end, the only day where I can just let go and relax without feeling too guilty, cause it's friday ya know. 

My dearest Coco :) She's even hotter in real life ;)) Haha she looks more mature than me but she's actually younger by two years :') sad life 

Woke up and went to chinese school, was late as per usual and talked non-stop to coco/stephen the whole time as well & 20 second crammed for my weekly chinese test :\ I should really start listening properly. After chinese school went to buy lunch from maccas with mum and jed cause my dad wanted jed to go work with him today so yeah, had to eat out. T'was so funny when my brother was ordering through the drive through. 

Jed: Can I have a medium cheeseburger with extra lettuce? 
me: there is no lettuce inside.. you have to say add lettuce 
lady: sure, was that coke with the drink? 
Jed: Can I have fanta please? Without rice? 
lady: ... 
me: Jed, it's without ICE, not RICE 

LOLOL so funny cause he didn't even realise he said it so he was like hiding from the ordering lady after we drove up to the window. After we drove on to the side of a road like bogans and ate our maccas whilst listening to one direction with my brother's iPod plugged into our car speakers. Yes, my brother listens to one direction guys :L Elaine is now smiling. 

The rest of the day was ;awoeifnawef I hate education queensland so much -grabs knife- stupid new curriculum. WHYYYYY IN CLASS PHYCHEM ERT. Kay, blogging is the only thing I look forward to now :L Goodnight kiddies! x 

You May Also Like

0 comments