Wen hair care

by - 10:39 PM

I usually get a lot of spam in my hotmail, but I found this one amusing because it reminded me of jenwen :) 



Hmm, I'm gonna go get a start on physics, for some reason I'm having so much trouble. I don't even know how to ask yee sum questions ): Aiyo. Must regain my motivation, I'm feeling strangely calm, which is not good. I know i'm going to regret it so much next week when I'm cramming my life away :') Please somebody tell me about time management.  

This afternoon mum picked me up then we went to woolworths so I could stock up on 'study food'. Skittles, crunchy, white chocolate, chips, shortbread cookies, strawberry clouds. Whilst I was there,  saw this dog tied on a leash outside, reminded me so much of sugar. Can't really look at fluffy white dogs anymore without thinking about how sugar passed away. I'd like to have a maltese again in the future, but I don't know if I can. The people who adopted sugar said they can't own another puppy anymore because it is too painful. Rest in peace. 



Sigh. I haven't thought about this for a long time now but occasionally I just suddenly think of her because I see people out walking their white fluffy little puppies. 

Anyways, 
Just a question, do you guys think I blog too much? D:

Hope you guys are all studying hard!! 
Goodnight to you all~  

You May Also Like

0 comments