exchange

by - 8:32 PM

OMG!! I was coming home from jap tutor and I bumped into evelyn & kelly and they told me that while they were shopping that saw the Veronicas :O Apparently they were just casually shopping in Sports girl and they saw them. I'm so jealous! ): They are such talented singers, wish I could've met them too. I can't believe they were just casually in Brisbane and shopping in the street without a tonne of people recognising them! 

Kelly&evelyn even got to take photos with them!! Aiyo, I shall meet someone cool someday 8) Haha apparently when I saw them, the veronicas had just left, damn, should've gone hunting for them ;) jksjks not that much of a stalker. Haha in case you guys don't know who they are, they're singers called Lisa & Jess :) They sang Untouched and Take me on the floor. Ahh so many good memories of singing those songs with elaine/janice in grade 7 :) 

Hmm anyways, I've been contemplating if I actually want to do medicine after I graduate ( assuming that I even make it in) and I've come to realise that I don't actually know what I want. Its been drilled into my head over and over again that I need to find a job which will secure me financially because my parents won't be able to support me much. However, I really don't know if I can make it into med, seems a bit unrealistic at the moment and it got me thinking... I actually really want to spend a gap year on exchange in japan. 

Apparently there is a scholarship to tomita high and they pay for your school fees and pay for your host family to look after you for a whole year. Sounds so exciting! I never really imagined myself as the travelling type of girl but hey, maybe I'll mature after going or something, so it's definitely something I am going to contemplate. I hope that Jenni & I can go on exchange together, that would be so fun!! :O Anyways, goodnight :) ! 

You May Also Like

0 comments