Curly

by - 11:10 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL :) 
{Hope you had a fun day midget} 

Hello guys,
Today I went to chinese school as per usual. Should really start focusing more instead of talking to stephen/coco though, otherwise no point of me going. Found out that apparently after two years I'll be finished ._. Don't think so though, cause the stuff we're learning now is pretty easy even though I skipped a grade, I think they made the books easier, even the old stuff I was learning seems harder than what I'm learning right now. Haha I should totes go to school in taiwan with my darling jenwen ;) I wish 

Hmm, I was going to study today :\ But ended up kicking back and relaxing. Couldn't help it, felt pretty dead after the two weeks filled with writing assignments. However, I shall be productive tomorrow, on mothers day ^^" Since I was procrastinating, I started digging around in my closet for random stuff and suddenly remembered I had a hair curler. Bought it in grade 8/9 and didn't really use it till semi-formal day last year and hadn't touched it since :L Soooo being the sad person i am, I got it out and started playing with it, after all these years, I still don't know how to curl my hair properly :\ Cause I don't do it often & i can't be bothered watching 'tutorials'. Mhhm the photos make my hair look slightly neater but it was even worse in real life, like fluffy and dodge ._. 


Wow, I have no life. I want to go shopping with jenwen ): // Watch a movie with everyone. Pft, need to get a decent OP first or I'll probably end up as a hobo on the street or a sad middle-aged person who still lives with her parents 





You May Also Like

0 comments