Chocolate boulevard

by - 10:16 PM



I went to get cindy's birthday present after school today :3 also bought two packets of lollies from the chocolate boulevard because I've been a bit low recently. They were kinda expensive though, but damn they're so addictive, gummy pigs and grape flavoured gummy thunderclouds. Got my brother hooked on the pigs and he just fished out two dollars and bought the remaining 1/3 off me. 

Don't kill me daniel :x hahaha have fun eating tofu 

So sad though, I bought the lollies first, thinking I had enough money to get cindy's present and then I look around, find her present and realised I was $3.00 short :x So fail, but then I remembered gracie/yasmin were in city so I was going to call them and borrow money then remembered again I gave my phone to my brother cause he was going somewhere today and he forgot his own at home. But luckily, I was about to leave and I see yasmin and them, ran toward them like a crazy desperate lady and asked to borrow $3.00 haha. Yasmin ended giving me $4.00, thank you so much <3 you saved my life! 

lol cindy if you're reading this, you should thank yasmin for contributing to your present ;) haha. Anyway, that is all. For some reason I have become very attached to my lollies, I planned on giving a lot to my brother but then I got attached to them, cause they were so cute ._. Also, they improve my mood by heaps when life is crappy. Haha, food therapy ^^" Totes penny, cause you know, formal hasn't passed and all. Oh well, good nights! 

Ah, one of the happiest memories :) Oh we match mibi! Should get fuzz one too :3 


You May Also Like

0 comments