Panda hat

by - 10:19 PM

Today I went orchestra & afterwards went back to upper campus to wait for cindy. It's her birthday tomorrow guys! Don't forget to wish her happy birthday. I was sitting on the chairs while talking to people and suddenly this hard cover kinda thing whacks me on the back, knocking my breath away and I turn to see cindy running away with whatever she it me with = = To bad, I was going to give her a hug since it is her birthday tomorrow but then since she was a bad girl I refused to. Everyone should know I don't really like hugging people haha, too bad cindy. Pft not much of a loss, but she still wanted one anyway. She refused to take her birthday present cause I wouldn't hug her so I shoved it into her and started walking LOL then she opened it.....and chased me all the way to form class. 

Well, that is, she was trying to make me hug her cause she was obsessed with the panda hat I got her :L Thought she would stop chasing after I hurriedly ran into form class but no, she ended up tackling me (literally) onto the tables and everyone was like o_o". LOL Mr. Halai was giving us weird looks and cindy then showed him the hat :L Haha glad you liked it cindy :3 Even though I got whacked and tackled all under one hour :') Haha, just kidding, all good. 

Had map second period, I didn't get to take a photo with cindy ): Only got a few shots of kaido and stuff cause cindy put his hat on him, bahahaha I showed it to my jap tutor, she agrees with me. He looks like a little kid LOL. Well at least I think so. 


Anyways, took bus with elaine the retard in the arvo, went jap tutor, my socks got soaked on the inside as per usual cause shoes have cracks in them. I've been using them since grade nine but yeah, since i'm grade 12 and all, just trying to keep wearing them till I graduate :3 Hopefully there aren't too many rainy days. Wow that sounds so sad haha. Kay goodnight guys! Chinese school tomorrow :') Oh well, I'll just talk to coco. 

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY FOR TOMORROW ( just in case I don't blog). :) 


You May Also Like

0 comments