crappiest day yet

by - 4:42 PM

Crappiest day this year. I have disappointed myself beyond imagining a;owienf;awoienf. Wow I can't believe I managed to kill my chem even though i stayed home to write a practice essay today. In four hours, i managed to only come up with two crappy paragraphs. Not to mention staying home is quite a cowardly thing to do, yes I was that desperate and look where that got me. My dad told me the other day that looking at my results now, he really doesn't expect me to get an OP1. He said it nicely though, but I really wanted to prove him wrong, guess thats not really possible now is it? Cause I failed. What is wrong with me? I bet anyone who didn't do chem but did research for two nights could do better than me. Not even kidding. Okay, I shall suck it all up now, just had to come vent on my blog = =. Life sucks. But, i shall be going back to chem, laters. 

You May Also Like

0 comments