seven things

by - 9:08 PM

Hmmm, I should totally be studying right now :s I'm such a procrastinator. The only things I did yesterday was this tiny bit of math cause I was struggling with it, one umat drill which I didn't have time to do properly, looking over chem and english homework. The day before I actually sat down, did an hour of math B and about 2hrs~2hrs and a half of math C. I'm so slack a;owienf;aowienf. I need to set my goals higher and stop giving up on myself. Its only may penny, you graduate in november, still ages. Things I need to do: 

1. Catch up on 5 chapters of math B e.g. 5.4, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 
2. Catch up on math C two chapters 
3. Study physics & get ready for in class ERT 
4. Hardout study chem, or else I will die 
5. Learn how to do titration properly, getting EEI soon 
6. DO UMAT DRILLS 
7. Stop stress eating 

Need to throw away all my emotions and get my head into things. I should be like yee sum, imagine a brick wall while I'm studying and just push everything out. Mental breakdowns do not help. No, just get into things!!! I hate how our ERTs are now in class, so unfair compared to the people last year ): Well maybe just for me cause I suck at exams and assignments are always the things which pull me up. Also, our chem exams are  no longer similar to the revision sheets provided unlike the previous years. We had english, math B, chem ERT & physics EEI due in week 3&4, almost died. Heard that people last year got a few months for chem ERT :o 

I wish state high kept things as it was. Oh well, I'm just making excuses, wishing everything would all be over. Though I don't really have much to look forward to, most people are going travelling and get to indulge in shopping/food whilst my dad is telling me to go backpacking in japan to learn 'experience' rather than be a 'tourist' <_< Okay its japan, still cool but I just want to decide what I want to do for my own graduation trip, or at least enjoy a trip for once in the way I like it without be accused of being materialistic etc. I know for a fact I'm not obsessed branded things thankyouverymuch. 

Its been one year since my aunty passed away. Rest in peace. 

You May Also Like

0 comments