airport train

by - 10:10 PM



Today I went to pick up Natsuki from the airport!! :) Dad drove me there then left me at the entrance to go look for the arrival area by myself = = then he drove off to wait in the carpark. Afterwards he decided to go do a locksmith job so he told me to take the train from the airport to central ;_; I rarely ever go to the airport so it was pretty scary. So meannn left me there ;_; to find everything and go places where I haven't been before. I was so nervous before I saw her, cause I thought it'd be awkward again cause I haven't seen her for ages. Surprisingly after she arrived though, I felt pretty at ease :3  First thing she said when she saw me was 'YES i'm still taller than you' T___T. Haha Natsuki kept asking me if I knew where I was going and to her horror, i replied 'hmmm maybe?' LOL. 


Got to central eventually though, went to get money off mum & took her to get some milk tea :3 She wanted korean food so I took her to madtongsan. We ended up choking on our food because it was so spicy and kinda left like 1/3 on our plates :\ I hate wasting food but I was just so damn full and it was really really spicy. I'll share with someone next time if I order that gigantic plate of food again. After we were about to go home but I spotted richie working in maccas so we went to say hello.

Hung out a bit, took natsuki to our sticky machines hahaha she said our machines are such a rip off :L And a few photos we took turned out bad ;_; well mainly I looked retarded cause I was never ready for the camera. Then I accidentally pressed 'share' on that particular photo so now everyone can see it -sigh- Oh well. 

Mum finished work and hung out with us also ._. richie went shopping for new jeans because his maccas pants had some caramel sundae topping on it LOL :L Then I went to get my own pair of jeans <_< Since I only own one pair. Got mine for $15 hehauehaueheu whereas richie's was like $40+ :o! Okay I should stop typing now, natsuki is really tired and is sleeping sooooo :L Wow i'm just talking to myself here casually. But tis all :D such a fun day! Can't wait for iceskating tomorrow :3 




Goodnight! 

You May Also Like

0 comments