Respect

by - 12:56 AM

Beware children, your insane blogger right here is in a very bad mood at the moment. If you don't want to be incensed, I would probably suggest you stop reading. Mind you, I don't think that'll stop anyone since most people tend to proceed with the opposite of what they're suggested to do (myself included). Just don't blame me, I warned you :s 

1. I am very very very close to writing a massive paragraph raging about some stupid selfish retards in my grade who think that it is fun stuffing up the QCS results of the whole freaking grade. Veeeeeery close. 

All I'm going to say is:

- What kind of idiot believes that he is better than people who work hard academically just because he can lift weights? So you're aesthetically more appealing than everyone else are you? 
- Who freaking thanks themselves for pulling everyone's hard-earned marks down? Ever imagined the sleep deprived days, the tears, the frustrations, the hopes and the fears of those who worked hard for something they believed in? 
- If you don't believe in hard work, at least stop crowing about your low marks which pulled everyone down. Also, stop paying out everyone for working hard. 
*grabs knife* 

Harsh I know, tis the way it is. My friends have taught me to be stronger, to believe in myself more and I shall. It's not about proving anyone right or wrong, just my opinion that is all. The opinion of someone who happens to be very very headstrong which you guys probably didn't know about. Maybe. I wonder if I'm a two-faced person. Perhaps it'll bring on a tidal wave of haters or people who judge me hardcore but fused with intense annoyance at the moment, I'm not really in the state of mind to be concerned. 

2. I just lost a large part of my respect for you. I had wanted to think the best of you but now I'm just not so sure anymore. 

3. And you. I had a decent impression of you, but now... wow. Just wow. Never imagined you to be that type of person. 

Yes bad mood I know. These three are actually all at different people. Amazing right? Casually get annoyed at a few people just in the matter of a few hours. Maybe it's just today. Lets hope tomorrow is filled with rainbows and smiles shall we? Pft okay. Totally. 

I feel obliged to end on a decent note. Since I've been raging quite a bit recently. So much for no personalised entries huh? Well, working on that :\ 

-Thinks calm thoughts- 
Goodnight everyone! :) Hope you all did work today unlike me. Too caught up with these things. Must stay away from all sources of recent news :s  

Okay , really. Goodnight haha ~ hope you guys are in a happier/more calm mood than I am. 

You May Also Like

0 comments