Masterchef finale

by - 9:38 PM

YAY ANDY WON MASTERCHEF!!!!!  :D 

So happy for Julia as well & Audra :) 


Thank you to all those who wished me luck and cheered me on for UMAT. Although I didn't do amazing, I came out of the test centre knowing I didn't give up during the whole three hours of testing. Whether I pass or fail, that's another question but thank you for believing in me :') It means a lot especially when no one in my family is used to giving encouragements (including myself). Hope you all had fun at athletics carnival today!! It seemed fun from the photo's on sunny's blog :O damn I missed out on group karaoke :') and all the fun stuff. 


One piece of good news today: UMAT DOWN!!!! 
Must. Keep. Fighting. 


Okay I should go shower now, I've been procrastinating like a crazy lady. I'll try get SOME work done tonight :3 I want to talk to jenwen ;_; But goodnight guys! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments