Dead

by - 10:17 PM

Soooo today I wasn't planning on going QUT open day but then parents made me since it's only a ten minute walk away from my house :x I was planning on doing english and chem :\ Didn't actually do either, I only 'decided' on my poems and like rewrote my journal, thats it. This is really scaring me, I'm so chill about everything its scaring me quite a bit. I feel as though everything will be alright no matter what happens ._. Dude omg today when I went to the open day I realised I was too scared to ask the people for information. Last time I told Natsuki I was to scared to go post things at the post office by myself, she laughed, because she said I could speak english yet I was scared. T_T I'm so chicken, I don't even know why. In the end, my forced me to go ask, well she approached the lady first and started talking about how i'm shy etc = = so obviously I had to take over and save myself. 

Went to the law section :3 Considering doing law despite the fact that I might find it hard to find jobs? :\ I don't know. I'm still thinking. To be really honest, I don't think I'll make it to med. I didn't want to be one of those who gave up on their own dreams quickly but.. :\ Now i'm just giving myself excuses for everything. Went home afterwards and then everything sucked really bad cause yeah. This is so really random but yesterday I burned myself o_o somehow on this hot plate thingyo. 


At night I had golden daytime again :3 Yeah yeah yeah food is life. Oh... and just before I showered I tried on this BB cream I bought in Japan. It was originally going to be a birthday present for whoever I thought would want it, but I've never owned a BB cream so I got slightly curious + the packaging looked pretty. Well mainly jennifer  & I were talking about BB cream and foundation last time and she said it would be hard to apply concealer/foundation well etc and i was telling her how I had BB cream.

 She told me to test if it matched my face colour o-o Well I can't really tell but yeah, here is a picture. Haha oh and I successfully put eyeliner on one eye ( well in my opinion successful) but mum just stared. Usually I poke myself or the colour doesn't evens how up when I get bored and do it at home. I scab from mums makeup (Y) So much effort though.. so I only did one eye. 
o_o creepy difference in skin colour after I moved the camera. I look like a dead person on the left LOL

I shouldn't be wasting time, every time I climb back to the top something drops again. Yup being misleading aren't I? Well thats all of the ravings of a crazy person for today :s I'll go do Jap homework to make myself feel better :\ Need to hardcore pull my marks up. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. I'm being serious here, somebody please please please slap me, not even kidding. 

You May Also Like

0 comments