Kadoya time

by - 10:53 AM



Yesterday I took natsuki all the way to sunny bank hills to this asian shop that sold souvenirs so she could buy souvenirs for her boyfriend ;) She didn't find any she liked in the shops I took her to located in the city so yeah. The products were all the same in those shops, gotta love Australia hahaha. 


Her miso udon + takoyaki 

She finally got to have non-spicy udon noodles. Apparently in new zealand they only sell spicy udon :o. I watched her speak jap with the lady in the store. Damn, wish I could speak fluent jap ;_;  


my karaage rice that was on special, natsuki wanted some karaage too so I just got this :) 


We bussed to the city afterwards to meet up with sunny & michelle. Sorry we were late >< Made them wait for a bit then when we arrived, went to hazel tea shop to hang out. It was my second time there, had this hot coconut milk dessert thing, it was pretty yummy. Natsuki was mean and stuck these receipts on me ;_; 

My dessert :) Natsuki had some of the mochi things, think she liked it. Will probably go back there another day, the dessert was a bit expensive though, $5 for a little cup but still.
 We shopped around, took sticky photos and then I took another set with natsuki again because it was her second last day. She kept turning away or running out of the booth sometimes for a joke :\ Oh well got four photos in the end. 




Felt bad for wasting sunny's time though, so we decided to go watch her and her sister do aikido training at kaido's dojo. Well we went to sunny's house first since the training started at like 6:00pm. 

Had more food since sunny's sister works at the bakery so she had like leftover apple crumble, apricot and blueberry danishes. Afternoon tea~~ first time having proper afternoon tea :o so full afterwards though. 

black tea/ apple crumble/ apricot & blueberry danishes 


Sorry I look a bit seedy haha. 

Anyway, we just sat there and sunny kept trying to feed us so in the end I kept stabbing her fork into the pastries so she had to eat it :3 Then.... as you can see she tried the same tatic.

 Dodgy looking again LOL.

 We played monopoly afterwards and I won 8D I usually lose in games so it was pretty satisfying haueaheuaheu. Was fun making natsuki annoyed cause she kept having to pay me rent for my properties. Went to watch Aikido afterwards and then when it finished michelle drove us to south bank station. Natsuki wanted to meet kaido so I called him and he came to see us on his way back from trainee. 


Then for some reason he offered to go city even though he lives in west end. Turns out he thought we wanted to go city, well we had to go to city to change buses but that was all. Then did so many stupid things haha. 

Went home afterwards :) It was a pretty fun day. 





You May Also Like

0 comments