Nachos and Pizza

by - 8:59 PM


Here is a nice plate of food to start off with :L:L:L 

Then... I have nothing much to say LOL except I've been having fun doing titrations!! Starting to get the hang of it, it's so fun :) Enjoying life quite a bit at the moment. Stepping out of my comfort zone and taking upon a position of leadership as badminton captain has been quite challenging but I must say, it's such a refreshing experience. Instead of standing on the side and being a follower, I found that I myself have to set an example, I can't just follow what everyone else is doing anymore :o But lucky I have cindy, jen, elaine & sunny as fellow captains :3 

Helped do some stocktake today ( counting equipment for badminton) and badminton training. Something embarrassing happened at training ;_; but oh well. Just leave you with our titration photos 8D it's so fun!! 


 Okay it looks boring but still~~ it's really interesting :3 making the milk turn pink etc. 8D we were joking how if we failed and made it too pink, we should go tell someone it's strawberry milk and offer them some (Y) Arrgh need to get cracking with the truckload of work I have left though :\ Been slacking a bit but overall enjoying new experiences at the moment. You feel nervous doing something for the first time but after you've attempted it, such a great feeling :D Oh and congrats to alice who got to meet her future husband aka Justin Bieber LOL! 

Goodnight! 


p.s someone give me a stimulus and perhaps if I have time I'll come up with another story. Yay practice for QCS <_< MAYBE. If it's not too hard :3 

You May Also Like

0 comments