Blue and Orange

by - 10:28 PM


okay totally random but I saw this dress ^ today at Valleygirl except it was orange (this pic was during the holidays when I was on a date with jennifer ;) ). It was twenty dollars when I saw it today, compared to the $35 last time ._. But there were no more blue ones (': So sad. I think I mainly started to like it because Jen liked it :o hahaha yay i'm becoming like jennifer 8D she has influenced me a lot and inspired me :L:L:L (to be weird as well) hahaha jksjks. Jennifer is forever mine, TAKE THAT RIRI. I have so many couply shots with her -blushes- haha jks ;). Oh man, I wish the blue version was still there ): Wow I blog so randomly. 

Would you guys prefer to read something else instead? like... Once upon a time there was a rainbow pegasus and then one day a hunter shot it with an arrow and it leaked rainbow blood all over the sky whilst it was flying and hence on rainy days there is a rainbow? wow lol that doesn't even make sense. I'm in such a weird mood today, feel like being weird :x Someone pleaseeee slap me! I'm not working hard at all :s 

You May Also Like

0 comments