Miss Dior

by - 9:59 PM

Hello guys :)

Today was a pretty mundane day actually, just went to chinese school. I didn't complete homework ;_; because I couldn't be bothered. I really need to put in more effort, I don't think I'm getting anything out of chinese school. Haha I keep saying this but never do it.

Anyway, other talking with stephen & coco, I did nothing else. Went home, had lunch and had a afternoon nap because I was really tired. I've been sleep deprived for the entire week, partially my fault because I'm never in the mood to sleep early but yeah. Also, I really need to get my act together for UMAT. I feel like I've given up already, this is bad. Very bad. Okay... I will do drills after blogging. I promise. I WILL. okay? Yup.

I got georgina's birthday present on friday from the city since it was the only time I had a chance ( since I was coming home from jap tutor). Mum started lecturing me about 'spending too much on people's birthday presents' = = I didn't. She just thinks I spend like 50% of my studying time always writing people cards/ buying presents/ making food for people's birthday. Pft that was in grade 9. Sunny, elaine & I were originally planning to pitch in and buy Georgina Miss Dior but I couldn't find it anywhere but at myer + David Jones... and the smallest bottle was like $160 or something ._. First time talking to one of the shopping assistants in a high class area. Felt so uncomfortable & awkward ;_; /nevergoingbackagain. I have Miss Dior Cherie because my aunt gave it to me o_o apparently she received it as a gift but never uses it so she gave it to me. That was when I was in grade nine :L the bottle is still 90% full :s 

Oh well. Also... need to do more research on chem EEI :x ofaiwne;foanw so much effort. I must persist. Get some work done. Did one hour and a half of math C today.. that was all. I was planning to do a lot more but yeah. Damn, I'm so sleepy even though technically I napped for an hour in the afternoon ( I don't think I fell asleep properly though).


 Ah elaine is so lucky, her chemistry EEI group has two pro A+ people who've done titrating before ;_; and Cindy's group knows how to do it too. Kinda scared for chem. I have to get back into the mood of studying. Soooo I'll just leave it here yeah? :3 Since I'm pretty much just telling complaining to you about my life at the moment. 


Goodnight! x 

You May Also Like

0 comments