Family photos

by - 10:20 PM

Greetings all 8D I am here again to enlighten you about the details of my boring life. 
Actually, I was planning on waking up bright and early to get some study done except... I didn't. Woke up at around 10:30am and just ate sushi from yesterday for brunch. Moped around and then decided to try get some things done but since it was on the computer.......... I ended up procrastinating instead :')

 As you may have noticed, I've added a new header to my blog. Its been ages since I've last used photoshop properly, almost forget everything I used to know. But yeah, it looks relatively decent. I just decided I wanted to change my blog template a bit. Well I still like the current one I have now so I didn't want to change it entirely. 





Dad came home from his locksmith job and then decided he wanted to take family photos in our living room ._. so random right? He was like 'oh but I've always wanted to because the lighting is really good'. So basically, we ended up spending about 40minutes taking random photos with the camera not the tripod. The photos with me in it turned out so bad ;_; well at least in my opinion. We all have our own ways of taking photos so I suppose that is why I hate how my face turned out << But photos of my family turned out well I think. 


^omg my face -_- but I think this second photo my brother looks better :L He was in PJ's cause he couldn't be stuffed changing and.... yeah. 


a;woeinf school is tomorrow omg. I can't believe these holidays went by so quickly. Yeah just hopefully I've recuperated enough to keep going. Must not lose motivation or determination! Well I deactivated Facebook today, that is one step. 

Next is to stop going on msn to chat with Jen everyday. I have this problem with being alone for extended periods of time nowadays <_< Must go back to my independent self. Rather than rave on about the sinking feeling of my holidays coming to an end, I think I shall stop :L I shall set final goals for my grade 12 life I suppose. If I don't step up my pace, literally going to fail UMAT ): 

1. Pull up my chem marks by heaps
2. Ace my math Exams 
3. Get into shape for formal <_< I've eaten like a crazy lady over the holidays ; mum keeps saying that she is scared I won't fit my formal dress when it arrives. 
4. Study 3 hours at least every night + 2hrs umat 
5. Give my all into everything I do. No half hearted efforts! 


I MUST DO THIS. I MUST MUST MUST. NO EMPTY PROMISES. GET BACK TO MOTIVATED SELF. Penny chen, you made it into state high when you thought you wouldn't. YOU CAN DO THIS. Yeah okay, just casually rambling on and talking to myself. Oh well. Goodnight to you all & Good luck for school! 


You May Also Like

0 comments