Lawyer

by - 10:39 AM

I possess traits of 
-always needing to win an argument and arguing until the end, refusing to succumb 
-of remembering what people say in an argument and using it against them 
-always accomplishing things by writing or saying something 
-having this thing where I get annoyed by people with no morals or sense of righteousness 
-being insanely defensive when approached with accusations 


I guess that pretty much makes me perfect for a cold blooded lawyer ;_; 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on another note: Yay I've got..$3.58 in my current earnings from nuffnang ( the advertisements) and I've got $1.40 from before when I received a ferrero rocher ad back in 2010. 


I'm surprised this Dick Smith one is still going since the CTR is only like 1.68% o_o and keeps dropping every day? I'm not earning heap or anything but it feels cool to be somehow earning money just by typing whatever :L 


Well, I'm off to go do some UMAT drills now, ttyl!! Perhaps I will be back later after doing a decent amount of work (hopefully). For those with unfinished bio EEI's GO DO THEM NOW :3 Well I'm hoping none of you are reading if you still have bio EEI to go riiiight Jenni? :D Wow I sound like your mother hahaha :3 Oh well. Ganbatte everyone~ 


Good morning?!? Haha laters :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments