Self confidence

by - 11:02 AM

Apparently those who lack self eestem and self confidence have these characteristics: 
-a reluctance to try new things
-adopting a "victim" mentally of blaming others for your performance 
-losing your assertiveness and presence 
-feeling that your best isn't good enough 
-being obsessed with unimportant irrelevant things 
-becoming temperamental and thinking inconsistently 
-losing your "shine" as a person and student 
-not enjoying the challenge of striving to continually make your best better 
-preferring to be alone more than usual  

o_o 

and then that apparently affects your ability to study properly. Damn. So I'm apparently lacking in self confidence <_< Well I do find myself being pessimistic all the time, it's actually really hard to be optimistic all the time ._." But nobody likes negative sad people who complain all the time so yeah. Okay the main point is, I need to get started, I really do. I shouldn't even be telling you guys since apparently telling people about your goals lowers your chance of achieving them because you already feel a sense of achievement when you tell people about it? o_o everyone is probably studying hard for UMAT. So. Hard. To. Change. Oh and another tip is to

-STOP WISHING AND START DOING. 

Hmmm okay. I WILL start today. I will. Today I aim to: 

- Do a practice exam for UMAT 
-start my chemistry EEI background info
-catch up on physics 

AND if I finish those, 
-pick a poem for english 
-Study math C 

Okay goodbye guys :)! 

You May Also Like

0 comments