Farewell Natsuki

by - 11:09 AM

Yesterday was Natsuki's last day ): Was feeling a bit unhappy the whole morning actually. Kinda like the same feeling I had the night before I left my host family's house in Japan. We had some pie in the morning and while we were waiting we played monopoly deal. I won :3  


 It was silent during the car trip actually, didn't really know what to say. Instead, I resorted to trying to take photos. I always seem to like taking photos of/with people, realised that photos are the only thing that preserves a memory so well. 

Dad went home afterwards and I waited with natsuki. Helped her check in haha, learnt a few new things myself. Her flight was delayed by about an hour so I sat with her from around 11-12:15 and then she had to go downstairs to the departure area ): Said goodbye when she realised I couldn't follow her down, awkward hug hahahahaha because I rarely hug people. Then I took the train by myself to central. 
Right before she went down to the departure area. 

Spent the rest of the day stuffing myself with 70% cocoa cooking chocolate whilst reading manga after literally like 2 years of not reading. Felt so sick afterwards and I was really really tired from staying up till 3am the 'morning' before with natsuki. Barely stayed awake to watch master chef. AMINA GOT ELIMINATED WHAT IS THIS. Then, spent the rest of the night reading more manga till 2am and went to bed. 

 Well, now I'm about to go have breakfast and try to do some work. Need to get on track now. School is around the corner. ;aowienfa;owenf. I used to find holidays boring, nowadays I dread school so damn much. Actually this holiday was my best one in ages, I honestly had a bit of a break and kind of recuperated from the mental breakdowns during school time << Okay....umat....work. START.

You May Also Like

0 comments