Turning back time

by - 1:52 AM

I just raided my wardrobe and found a shirt thingyo I used to wear all the time in grade nine o_o I think my style of dressing has changed by a lot (mostly influenced by the people around me). Hahaha so I was curious and went to try on the shirt. T_T It still fits me, because I've only grown 1cm since grade seven. I remember when I was at the uniform shop buying HPE uniform, mum insisted on getting this gigantic shirt for me because she said I would be getting 'growth spurts' never happened. The shirt still looks like a short dress ;_; 

2009: 


 

Now???? 


Haha is there much of a difference (other than the gain of weight) ? I hate my round face so much I always take photos with my face on an angle nowadays :L Sadly I think I could still pass of as a grade nine if I wanted to. I don't know if dressing more mature or more like a kid is better. Well dressing like a kid is just like regaining my innocence and naivety back. I don't know. The way I dress gets influenced by people a lot o_o i don't really care about fashion in particular, I just find myself gradually liking things which I see some people wearing?? idno. Cool. hahaha Okay might as well throw in some more photos from grade nine ;) don't kill me guys. More is yet to come (near graduation). 

 Bill's birthday outing?? 
 Athletics carnival O9! 
 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Wow haha it seems Jen still retains her love for jumping like this xD // MIFF O9 

@ Deep blue concert thingyo // Sunny trying to be tall 8D  

You May Also Like

0 comments