Hope

by - 6:47 PM

After a roller coaster of emotions for the past few days , I think I've regained my footing slightly now. Perhaps I can do this on my own. 


 Yep okay keep going. UMAT tomorrow.. wish me luck? Mainly I just feel bad because my parents paid so much for Medentry but yeah, otherwise I wouldn't be so worried about it. Wish I could go athletics carnival ): It's my last year, would've been so fun. Oh well, have fun elaine, sunny, jenwen, kaido, daniel, terry and richie (Y)  

Perhaps I should list something good about my day every time I blog ? :D They say that you can choose to be happy anytime, it's always up to you sooo yeah. Okay. Uhm.

I did 13 titrations today. 
I've started my math B assignment a bit. 

Goodnight~!! Off to UMAT land now :L 

You May Also Like

0 comments