Meet fresh

by - 9:56 PM

 Nothing much happened today, I just stayed home and did nothing productive :\ I haven't actually been doing much for aaaaaages, I'm hoping that after such a relaxing holiday I'll have recuperated enough to go all out for term 3. Despite not doing any work, I had no qualms about eating out so we went all the way to sunny bank plaza to have dinner. 

We decided to eat at a restaurant called Landmark which you probably all know. To be honesty, it was pretty disgusting. Well I reckon their Yum cha is better, the last time I had any food there was like over two years ago so yeah. It took about one hour and 20 minutes for them to get all six dishes up to our table :\ 
 This is the duck my parents ordered 
 The mushroom with undercooked beef -_- 

I don't usually complain too much about food outside, actually my standards aren't that high but I think this time the food really wasn't all that good. The two above were the 'prettiest' ones we got and still, the dish above came 1hr 20min after we finished ordering. It was super salty and the beef was raw on the inside. All the dishes were really really oily :\ But yeah. Probably a 4.5/10 with a 5 meaning average/okay. 

Lol I sound like some ungrateful upperclass person who picks at everything :L Oh well. We went to Meet fresh afterwards to try out their desserts :3 It was super yummy and refreshing after all the oil we took in from the food before. I had a little fail moment whilst ordering my food :') said the wrong thing two times in chinese to the lady because I didn't read the sign properly. She just kept looking at me blankly and I thought she didn't hear me or something aiya. 

 My bogan family 8D 
 Brother's Taro balls no. 4 
 My Tofu with Taro balls 芋圓豆花 

aheuaheu I think my brother is slowly slowly maturing :) Ah don't we look like such peaceful siblings -cough cough cough- 

You May Also Like

0 comments