Butter and popcorn flavoured Macaroons

by - 12:35 AM

Hmm away with all the doom and gloom. What I was originally going to blog about "today" <-- since i'm blogging at 12am and technically its already the next day. Basically, I became obsessed with the butter popcorn macaroon Jenwen made. She offered everyone one each, it was soooo yummy <3 First time I tried macaroons :) 

Sorry, I didn't take the picture properly, couldn't show you the full glory of them x) 
Ohhh and after school coco gave me a bag and she put two of her old dresses in them :3 She gave them to me since she has a lot of clothes and she barely wears these I think :o  Thanks Coco! 



 The dress on the right - I would never have had the guts to go buy one of these but its pretty cool, partially backless. Mum started lecturing me about how I should wear a jumper over it if I ever wear it out :L I think I'm becoming more open minded with these things, what is wrong with a singlet? what is wrong with a dress with a bit of back showing? Well it's so common these days I don't even blink twice when I walk past people wearing these articles of clothing. Ahem seem to be distancing myself away from asian beliefs. Hmm need to go buy a bandeaus (hehe I learnt this new vocab from Joanne's blog). Never owned one before but I guess thats another step towards uhh making more wardrobe more normal (aka my aged) <_< realised the other day my closet was filled with polo shirts/ childish T-shirts LOL. 

Yeah, anyways. Haha I haven't continued with my 'story' in ages. I'm actually kinda in the mood to continue but I need to do a bit of UMAT so maybe not ): I don't know if it's worth continuing, seems a bit dry to me. Most of you have probably forgotten it by now anyway. 
Goodnight everyone :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments